When updating a document, you can upload a new file, or change the document's name, description, or lock status.
- In the CollabNet Sites view, right-click a TeamForge document and select Update Document.
- In the Update Document window, make your changes.
- Update the name or description by entering new text in the appropriate field.
- Change the status value if appropriate.
- To prevent others from editing the document, select Lock Document.
Select a file to upload, by browsing to it or entering its URL.
Note: When updating, you can only select a single file at a time.
- Enter a version comment to describe the changes made, if appropriate.
- Click OK.
The document is now updated.