To organize your work with tracker artifacts, you can make an artifact a "child" or a "parent" of another artifact.
- A child artifact can have only one parent.
- A parent artifact can have any number of children.
- A parent artifact cannot be closed if a child is open.
- In the CollabNet Sites view, expand an artifact and select either of the these nodes:
- Right-click Parent Dependency to specify a parent artifact for this artifact, and choose Create dependency.
- Select Children Dependencies to create child dependencies for this artifact, and choose Create dependency.
- In the Create Dependency window, enter the ID or browse to the artifact(s) you're relating.
- Enter a comment that describes the relationship and click OK.
Tip: In the Project Plan Editor, you can create dependencies by dragging one artifact to another in the artifact table.To delete a dependency, right-click a parent or child artifact and select Remove dependency.