To create a document, you upload a file in the root folder or any other document folder.
Start with either of these steps:
Note: If you used drag-and-drop, the name of the document is populated.
- In the CollabNet Sites view, right-click a TeamForge document folder and select New > Document .
- Drag a system file and drop it onto a TeamForge document folder in the CollabNet Sites view.
- Provide a description for the document.
Identify the status of the document.
- Draft - The document is not yet completed.
- Final - The document is finished.
- If you want to prevent others from editing the document, select Lock Document.
Select the document creation method:
- For the Upload from file or directory field, browse to the desired file. If you used drag-and-drop, the name of the document is already populated.
- Specify the URL for the document.
- Write any comments you may have about this version of the document.
- If you want to associate the document with another TeamForge item, enter the ID of that item. For example, artf1010.
- Enter a description explaining the association.
- Click OK to save the document.