Create a task when you identify a unit of work that you want to track to completion as part of your project.
- In the CollabNet Sites view, right-click a TeamForge task folder and select New > Task .
- On the New Task page, provide a name for the task.
- Assign the task a priority between 1 (highest) and 5 (lowest).
Assign the task a status.
- Not Started
- Give the task a start and end date by making a selection from the calender.
- In the Estimated Hours field, write the time you think is needed to complete the task.
- Enter a description for the task.
- Assign the task to an individual, by selecting a project member in the Assigned To field.
- Click Submit.