When you create a site-wide linked application, it appears in all projects on your CollabNet TeamForge site.
Site-wide linked applications are especially useful for incorporating corporate standard external applications, such as a company intranet sites, into your CollabNet TeamForge installation.
- Click Admin in the site navigation bar.
- On the site administration navigation bar, click Integrations > Site-wide Linked Applications .
- On the Site-wide Linked Applications page, click Create.
- On the Create Site-wide Linked Application page, provide a name for the linked application. This name appears on the link in the CollabNet TeamForge navigation bar.
- Enter the server location or URL for the linked application.
Select whether you want to enable single sign-on for the linked application.
- If you use single sign-on, access to the linked application is managed through the CollabNet TeamForge authentication system. Users are not required to log into the linked application after they have logged into CollabNet TeamForge .
- If you do not use single sign-on, users will be required to log in to the linked application using its native authentication system.
Choose how you want the linked application to appear when a user clicks it.
- In the same window. The linked application takes over the entire browser window, replacing whatever the user was looking at.
- In a new window. The linked application launches in a separate browser window.
- In an iframe. The linked application appears in a box in the same window, framed by the CollabNet TeamForge site's header and navigation controls.
- Click Save.
A link for the site-wide linked application is added to your CollabNet TeamForge navigation bar. Clicking the link displays the application in the main CollabNet TeamForge window.