A default code review is specified by including the keyword [RepoCategory:default] in the description field of a TeamForge Git repository. A default review is also assumed when no keyword is specified. only enforces read/write access rights for the repository. Gerrit's code review features are not in effect.
- No access: Users with no permissions cannot do anything.
- View only: Users with read permissions can only read branches.
- Commit/View: Users with commit permissions can do everything read permissions would grant and in addition, push to/create any branch and push tags.
- Delete/View: Users with delete permissions can do everything commit permissions would grant and in addition, have the right to rewrite history, upload merges and forge identity.
- Source Code Admin: Users with admin permissions can do everything delete permissions would grant. In addition, they can forge the identity of the Gerrit server, and have the right to fine tune access rights in Gerrit for the Gerrit project involved.