Here's the list of software required for the TeamForge Git integration.
- RedHat Enterprise Linux or CentOS: 5.6 or later
- TeamForge 6.2
- JRE: 1.6 or later (Oracle JRE only)
- Git: 1.7 or later
- PostgreSQL server: 9.0.x
Note: You need permissions for the gerrit Unix user to connect to the reviewdb database from localhost.
- PostgreSQL client
- OpenSSH client
- Gitweb caching
Note: For the "free-form" mode (Remote mode, Variant 2):
For RHEL 6 and later, gitweb-caching is part of the native OS binary. If not, add the EPEL repository as follows:
- 32-bit: $ rpm -ivh http://www.gtlib.gatech.edu/pub/fedora-epel/6/i386/epel-release-6-7.noarch.rpm
- 64-bit: $ rpm -ivh http://www.gtlib.gatech.edu/pub/fedora-epel/6/x86_64/epel-release-6-7.noarch.rpm
- 32-bit: $ rpm -Uvh http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/i386/epel-release-5-4.noarch.rpm
- 64-bit: $ rpm -Uvh http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/x86_64/epel-release-5-4.noarch.rpm
- Apache Web Server with proxy and rewrite modules enabled
- Import the TeamForge host SSL certificate into the Git integration server's JVM trust store
- Import the Git SCM integration server host certificate into the TeamForge server's JVM trust store
If you are installing in Local mode or on an existing SCM integration server (Remote mode, Variant 1), the required packages are part of CollabNet's yum repositories. Additional requirements for Apache and PostgreSQL configuration are automatically fulfilled.
In the "free-form" mode, (Remote mode, Variant 2), you need to install the required packages and modify the Apache/PostgreSQL configuration as appropriate.