TeamForge Git integration: Install FAQ TeamForge Git integration: Install FAQ
Questions about installing the TeamForge Git integration.
- What are the requirements for running the installer?
- For the required software, see Requirements for the TeamForge Git integration. Note: In addition, you will need the following:
- root/sudo access to the machine
- A non-expiring, non-lockable TeamForge user account with site administrator permissions
- What does the installer consist of?
- The TeamForge Git integration is available as an add-on for TeamForge 6.2. The installer is an RPM package which you can run using a simple yum command. It contains a post-installation script which allows you to configure the integration to work with TeamForge.
- Do I need to shut down any TeamForge services to run the installer?
- Is there an alternative way to install TeamForge with the Git integration?
- Yes, CollabNet now provides VMware images for TeamForge with the Git integration pre-configured.