TeamForge Git integration: Gerrit Code Review workflow FAQ TeamForge Git integration: Gerrit Code Review workflow FAQ
Questions on using Gerrit Code Review for Git repositories in TeamForge.
- What is the typical workflow when you use Gerrit Code Review and TeamForge?
- Please see Getting Started with Gerrit guide for details.
- How does the TeamForge Git Integration manage access rights in Gerrit for the code review process?
- The TeamForge Git integration maps TeamForge's role-based access control (RBAC) features to Gerrit access rights.
- How can I integrate the Jenkins Continuous Integration server with the TeamForge Git integration?
- take a look at this blog for details.
- If there is no Jenkins setup, who can set "verified" for a review request?
- If Jenkins is not integrated, a TeamForge user having a role with the Source Code Admin or source code Delete/View plus Commit/View permissions can manually set "verified".
- What if Jenkins sets "verified fail (-1)": can some other user override "verified" for a review request?
- No, some other user (who is able to set "verified" for a review request) cannot be override this; only the Jenkins or the user who set "verified" can do this. However if a review request is amended (rework), then some other user can set "verified".
- Is it possible to discard a review request?
- Yes; but only the user who submitted the review request can abandon that request, nobody else can do that.