TeamForge Git integration: Upgrade and Uninstall FAQ TeamForge Git integration: Upgrade and Uninstall FAQ
Questions on upgrading and uninstalling the TeamForge Git integration.
- How do I upgrade the current version of my Git integration?
- You can upgrade by running the yum update command. See Upgrade the TeamForge Git integration for details.
- How can I update the configuration of the Git integration after upgrading?
- Run the post-installation script with the upgrade switch: /usr/sbin/ctf-git-integration.sh --upgrade
- Is there any downtime during the upgrade?
- Only the amount of time it will take to upgrade the binary and change the configuration (if required).
- How can I uninstall the Git integration?
- You can uninstall the integration by running the yum remove command. See Uninstall the TeamForge Git integration for details.