TeamForge 6.2 (and later versions) support an integration with the Git distributed version control tool powered by Gerrit.
Gerrit is an open source code review system designed to work with Git. Gerrit supports various access control mechanisms. The TeamForge Git integration uses Gerrit as a vehicle to bring TeamForge project roles and permissions into Git. This release includes a modified version of Gerrit based on Gerrit 2.1.8.
- Easy Git repository management from TeamForge using TeamForge’s role based access control
- Authentication using SSH keys stored in TeamForge and http using Gerrit’s http passwords
- TeamForge artifact association with Git commits
- Git source code browsing and code search
- Single sign-on between TeamForge and the Gerrit web console
- Full support of Gerrit’s APIs to connect with Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins